GPRS Orange P/APN Data SIM, to work with Gateway - see below information. Either wireless or ethernet options available at same cost per 1MB data/month, 36 month contract.
This product is a general purpose internet gateway, which is designed for remote monitoring of conditions and energy usage, with digital inputs and outputs and a radio frequency interface for data collection from the range of wireless transmitters.
A network of local wireless transmitters can be connected to sensors and data transported to a remote server for online web reporting, or third party data integration.
The GPRS Gateway also has 4 analogue inputs and 4 digital inputs and outputs, RS485 & RS232 communication for local wire networking. The analogue and digital o/o can be increased to 16 with the additon of a daughter board.
Onboard memory enables local data collection for economic ftp transfer vis GPRS, the internal battery backed clock keeps accurate date and time (BST).
Optional GPS provides real time location and tracking, which is essential for critical site condition monitoring and mobile applications.
- 868 Mhz RF to GPRS WAN Gateway
- Collects data wired locally through I/O from a network of up to 80 RF Sensors
- 4 x Digital Inputs
- 4 x Analogue Inputs
- Daughter Board available to increase I/O availability to 16 Analogue and 16 Digital
- Optional GPS
- Optional Ethernet in place of GPRS
- NOTE : Gateway requires SIM card to send data to cloud software.
- Enables wireless condition information for remote site
- Does not need to be connected to existing IT Infrastructure
- Allows collection of condition data up to 1km line of site
- Data signed and date stamped for accurate recording
- Incorporates a range of remote diagnostic tools
- Enables transfer of data from remote site over UDP or FTP
- Able to operated in conjunction with Invisible Systems Realtime Online Cloud based web application.
- Inputs - Power - 240 VAC (12v DC - Special Order), 4 Digital Inputs, 4 Analogue Inputs,
- (0-1v, 0-5v, 0-10v, 4-20mA)
- Outputs - 4 Open collector outputs (max 30VDC, 50mA)
- Memory - 64 kb
- RTC - Battery backed real time clock
- Local Radio Comms - RF 868Mhz
- Local Network Comms - RS485, RS232, Ethernet (Optional)
Please call Jan or Emma on 01244 393800 for more information or to request a data sheet.