PowerLogic PM700 range of energy meters offer excellent versitility, quality and functionality in an ultra compact, cost effective unit. These meters are ideal for replacing analog meter or for adding metering to custom panels, switchgear, gensets, switchboards motor control centres and UPS systems.
The range of meters are simple to use and offer large, bright LCD displays. They can be used for stand-alone metering or seamlessly integrated with PowerLogic power and energy mnagement systems
There are four available models with incredible features. All the models offer power, demand, energy, signed power factor, frequency and THD measurements, with the higher models offering a choice of digital inputs, outputs, RS-485 communications and alarm functions.
Because the PowerLogic PM700 range of meters have IEC Class 1 or Class 0.5 certified accuracy it makes them ideally suited for many applications.
- PM700P, basic version plus two pulse outputs for energy metering
- 3 phase and neutral viewable simultaneously
- Green back-lit display, 6 lines total, 4 concurrent values
- Intuitive interface with self-guiding meus
- ETL approved: recognised by the Government-led ECA scheme for Automation Monitoring and Targeting (AM&T)
- Energy Class 1 (IEC61036): sufficient accuracy for submetering and cost allocation
- Power, current demand, THD, min/max: expanded metering data for the cost of analogue metering
- IP52 front display: body IP30
- Applications include panel instrumentation, submetering and cost allocation, remote monitoring of an electrical installation, harmonic monitoring (THD) and contact optomisation and load profiling
- Depth behind panel - 50mm