- The COUNTIS E11 is an active electrical energy designed for single phase networks. It is used for direst connections up to 63 A.
- The COUNTIS E11 is a totalising meter allowing the direct reading of the power consumed, using a pulse output. A partial meter with reset allows the energy to be metered over a specific period.
- The COUNTIS E11 also offers the option of taking two different invoicing tarrifs into account. In this case, two partial meters are available.
- Type 63 A
- Input consumption 0.8 VA max.
- Overload 30 x Imax/ 10 ms
- Sustained overload 63 A
- Minimum measured current 40 mA
- Range of measurement 230 ... 400 V +/- 20%
- Consumption on inrush (VA) 0,5 VA max
- .Sustained overload 280 V
- Active (according to IEC 62053-21) Class 1
- Self-supplied Yes
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Type phototransistor IEC 62053-31 Class A
- Number 1
- Fixed weight of impulses 100 Wh
- Impulse duration 100 ms
- Operating temperature -10 to 55°C °C
- Storage temperature -20 to 70°C °C
- Relative humidity 85 % Case
- Number of modules 3
- Dimensions W x H x D 54 x 90 x 62.5 mm
- Case protection rating IP 20
- Front protection rating IP 51
- Display type Backlit LCD display
- Rigid cable connection section 1.5-16 mm2
- Flexi cable connection section 1-16mm2
- Weight 170g