- is an Internet connected device for the collection, storage and transmission of data for energy management.
- Built in Ethernet provides high speed, real time access to meter data via the internet or corporate IT network with the benefit of no ongoing communication charges. For remote sites, a GSM/GPRS option is also available.
- Powered by a high speed ARM® processor the DataStream has the capacity to acquire, process, record, present and stream data from multiple energy meters and environmental sensors.
- The DataStream has pulse inputs, Modbus, analogue CT and wireless connectivity providing the ultimate flexibility for monitoring energy consumption.
- Energy useage is recorded at selectable intervals, typically 1/2 hourly. This data is stored on the DataStream and automatically sent to a central server, such as a Monitoring and Targeting package or a spreadsheet such as Microsoft® Excel® for further analysis.
Easy Configuration and Operation
- The Energy DataStream has been designed to be "plug & play" - easy to install, configure and operate, without any specialist knowledge or IT skills.
- The 8 meter input circuits connect directly to any pulse output meter.
- Configuration, such as scaling parameters and email address, is carried out via a simple Web browser interface. Once configured, the Energy DataStream automatically sends the logged data via email and / or FTP at the selected intervals
- The Energy DataStream can send email alerts when consumption limits are reached. For example when more energy is consumed in a given day or period than anticipated, then an email containing the energy profile data is automatically sent
- 8 digital pulse inpurs for energy metersor digital status monitoring (S0 class meter inputs)
- 8 analogue inputs for wired current transformers from 5A to 2000A ratings
- Connects to serial Modbus enabled meters to retieive, log and forward Modbus meter readings. Optional Modbus TCP slaveto allow access via the network to internal registers including time clock, digital, analogie, EnOcean and Modbus RTU meter values.
- Optional link to EnOcean wireless sensors and Synetica's EnOcean wireless Current Transformers (CT) to rapidly install additional wireless mete points.
- Built in high speed 10/100 Mbit Ethernet links to the Internet or the corporate Intranet
- Optional GSM/GPRS communications for remote applications
- User ID/password security with optional guest web page access level
- Built in Web server for simple device configuartion and data presentationProtected file system maintains logged data when powered down
- Logged data may be exported via email/FTP/Web browser as CSV file format for use in spreadsheets and aM&T systems.
- Built in SMTP to send logged data via email.
- Built in file transfer (FTP) can send logged data to a host computer at configuarable intervals.
- Built in battery packed time clock with automatic synchronisation via the network (SNTP)
- Built in Energy profiling presents interactive charts in a Web Browser to reveal energy wastage.
- Built in calculation of carbon emissions including in CSV file.
- The DataStream may be updated remotely over the Ethernet network to reduce maintenance costs.