The Socomec Diris A20 is a 3-phase 5A CT-connected modular multi-function meter which is suitable for all industrial and commercial electrical installations.
The Socomec Diris A20 can measure the following parameters; kW, kvar, kVA, Voltage, Current, Power Factor and Harmonics, which can be easily viewed from the meters large backlit LCD display. Installation is easy with a compact DIN 96 panel-mount casing and plug-in terminal blocks, optional plug-in modules are available for Pulse Output and Modbus communications.
- Current Primary: 9999A ( User-Programmable)
- Current Secondary: 5A (CT Connected – CT’s sold separately)
- 3 Phase voltage: 50-500V (L-L)
- Single phase voltage: 28-289V
- Instantaneous vales for (A, V, PF, Hz, P, Q and S)
- Max values for current per phase and max instantaneous power
- Active and Reactive Energy Import Registers
- Panel mount: 96 × 96mm
- Compact casing, plug-in terminal blocks
- Extremely accurate with high quality measurements
- Optimum readability with bright blue back light, high-resolution LCD display
- Easy to use 4 or 6 large keys
- Overall dimensions: 96 (W) x 96 (H) x 60 (D) mm.
|Product Name:||Socomec Diris A20 Multifunction Electricity Meter|
Need some help or information on this product? Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you!
There are no reviews for this product yet