This general purpose three phase energy meter is suitable for active and reactive energy metering for cost allocation, but also for main electrical parameter measurement and retransmission (transducer function). Current measurements are carried out by means of external current transformers. Voltage measurements carried out either by means of direct connection (up to 400 V LL) or by means of potential transformers.
The EM210 Series is provided with a pulse output for active energy re-transmission. As an option, a two-wire RS-485 communication port is available to use. The EM210 Series is compact and easy to install, thanks to its application-oriented programming procedure, downloadable setup software and the wrong phase-sequence warning.
- DIN Rail: 4-MOD
- Voltage L-L : 400V
- Input: 1 or 5A
- MID approved
- 72×72×65mm housing for DIN-rail (4 module)
- Detachable LCD display
- Instantaneous variables readout: 3 × 3 digits
- Energy metering readout: 7 digits
- Accuracy of ±0.5% RDG (V, A)
- Class B according to EN50470-3 (class 1 of EN62053-21), Class 2 (kvarh) according to EN62053-23;
- For 1-phase (2 wire), 2-phase (3 wire), 3-phase (3, 4 wire, balanced, unbalanced) systems for up to 400 V LL;
- CT connection (5A), TRMS measurement method;
- System variables: W, var, PF, Hz, kWh, kvarh (other variables available via RS-485)
- Single phase variables: A, VLL, VLN, PF (other variables available via RS-485)
- 1 pulse (opto-MOSFET) output (standard)
- RS485 port (optional)
- Self-powered supply voltage from 3-phase mains
- IP50 protection degree (from the front); and cUL listed, CE approved
|Product Name:||CARLO GAVAZZI EM210-72D DIN RAIL METER WITH MODBUS RS485 OUTPUT|
|Manufacturer:||Carlo Gavazzi UK Ltd|
Need some help or information on this product? Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you!
There are no reviews for this product yet