The RI-CT070 Series forms part of a large family of solid core single phase moulded case current transformers from Rayleigh Instruments.
These transformers are suitable for monitoring current flow in commercial, industrial or utility applications. They are designed to connect any standard metering or relay product requiring a 5A or 1A output and are available with Primary current input ranges from 100A to 800A.
The RI-CT070 Series have been designed for ease of installation and are supplied with DIN rail clip, Busbar fixings and fixing feet. They also have clear markings moulded into the case to indicate the correct direction of primary current flow to minimise installation errors.
- From 100A to 800A Primary currents
- 5A or 1A Secondary output
- 60mm width
- 40 × 10mm, 30 × 10mm or Ø28mm cable aperture
- Sealable terminal cover
- Supplied with DIN Rail mounting clip, Busbar fixing and mounting feet
- Compact design
- Indication of primary current flow (arrows on case body)
|Manufacturer:||Rayleigh Instruments Ltd|
Need some help or information on this product? Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you!
There are no reviews for this product yet