The RI-D440 series are part of the easywire® family of meters. Theeasywire® system has been designed to save up to 90% installation time compared to a standard meter and current transformer installation.
They are a range of DIN rail mounted multifunction energy meters. Suitable for monitoring energy consumption and many other electrical parameters in industrial and commercial applications. These meters may be used in single or three phase applications.
A high efficiency white backlit LCD display provides clear indication of measured values in all light conditions. Push-buttons on the front of the meter allow the user access to the display page required.
The meter is available in one version:-
- With single pulse output and RS485 Modbus communication.
- The unit is housed in a compact four module width housing suitable for DIN rail mounting.
- Voltage – L-L, L-N and average
- Current – per phase and average
- Power Factor – per phase and average
- Power – Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)
- Power Max. demand – Active and apparent power
- Energy – Active, reactive and apparent (total)
|RI-D440-G-C - Easywire∂© Multifunction Power Meter, Modbus
|Rayleigh Instruments Ltd
Need some help or information on this product? Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you!
There are no reviews for this product yet