The RI-F300 is part of the easywire® family of meters.
The easywire® system has been designed to save up to 90% installation time compared to a standard meter and current transformer installation.
These MID approved multifunction energy meters are suitable for monitoring energy consumption and many other electrical parameters in industrial and commercial applications. These meters may be used in single or three phase applications.
A high efficiency white backlit LCD display provides clear indication of measured values in all light conditions. Quick select push-buttons on the front of the meter allow the user fast access to the display page required.
The meter is currently available in two versions:-
- With single pulse output.
- With single pulse output and RS485 Modbus communication (Single pulse output and Mbus communication coming soon).
The unit is housed in a compact DIN 96 case suitable for panel mounting.
- Voltage – L-L, L-N and average
- Current – Phase, total and Max.demand
- Power Factor – per phase and average
- Total Harmonic Distortion – Current and Voltage
- Neutral current (calculated)
- Hours Run – Hours & minutes
- Power – Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)
- Power Min./Max. demand – Active, reactive and apparent.
- Energy – Active, reactive and apparent (per phase and total)
- Import and export energy – Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)
|Product Name:||RI-F300-G-C - Easywire® Multifunction Power Meter, Modbus|
|Manufacturer:||Rayleigh Instruments Ltd|
Need some help or information on this product? Simply fill out this form and we will get back to you!
There are no reviews for this product yet